The controller of personal data in the sense defined by the EU General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data and the applicable law governing the protection of personal data - GDPR is:
Ulica Pohorski Bataljona 49, 2000 Maribor
Phone: 02 421 61 31
Processing of personal data
The following data is collected with each visit to the website:
- log files of the web server (e.g. IP number - a number that identifies an individual computer or other device on the Internet)
- browser settings,
- content and subpages you visited,
- date and time of visit,
- duration of the visit,
- other data, which can be seen from the cookie information.
Purpose: The purpose of processing this data is described in more detail in the cookie information tables.
Retention period: We keep personal data collected with cookies for a maximum of 12 months after the last recorded activity on the website.
Sending messages via the contact form
When sending messages via the contact form, the following data is collected:
- name and surname,
- company name,
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- date and time of sending,
- other data that the individual provides or makes available by completing the form.
Purpose: We need the personal data you provide when sending messages via the contact form to process your message and to communicate with you regarding questions.
Legal basis: Personal data is collected on the basis of the individual's clear and unambiguous consent based on Article 6 (1), (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Retention time: Personal data is kept until withdrawal of consent.
Protection of personal data
To ensure the protection of personal data, Agenda d.o.o. implements all necessary physical, technical, logical and organizational procedures and measures, based on adopted internal acts in the field of information protection, or via contractual partners, in such a way that:
- is protected by application software that processes personal data;
- prevents unauthorized access to personal data during their transmission, including transmission via telecommunications means and networks;
- provides an efficient way to archive, destroy, delete or anonymize personal data;
- secure premises, equipment and system software;
- enables later determination of when individual personal data were processed in any way and by whom, namely for the period for which individual data is stored.
Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
The company Agenda d.o.o., in accordance with the General Regulation and other applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, allows individuals to exercise the following rights:
- the individual can revoke the given consent for the processing of personal data at any time,
- an individual can request access to personal data processed by the controller,
- correction of inaccurate personal data,
- restriction of processing for all or individual types of personal data,
- deletion of personal data,
- the right to data transferability to another operator of the individual's choice,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data.
Individuals can exercise their rights by notifying us in writing by e-mail email@example.com. An individual can submit a complaint regarding the processing of his personal data to the indicated address.
An individual can also submit a complaint regarding the processing of his personal data directly to the competent authority, i.e. To the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that most websites download to users' devices (computer, mobile device, etc.) with which they access the internet. The storage of cookies is controlled by the user, as he can only allow or disable the storage of cookies in the browser he is using.
On each subsequent visit, the website will obtain information about the loaded cookie and recognize the user's device.
Why do we need them?
Cookies are important for the operation of websites and for providing user-friendly online services that improve the user experience. The most common e-business functions (e.g. online store) would not be possible without cookies. They make it possible to use websites faster and save users time when browsing the internet.
- for a better user experience of the website, they adjust the display of content to visitors based on their visit history,
- to save choices when creating a shortlist of devices and offers and comparing them;
- keep users logged in with online logins,
- to recognize the user's device (computer, tablet, mobile device), which enables the content display to be adapted to the user's device;
- for the collection of various statistics on the habits of the web user - since only with them can the frequency of visiting a certain website be monitored;
- to monitor the visit, which enables the detection and correction of errors, the verification of the effectiveness of the display of content and the relevance of advertisements, and the continuous improvement of websites,
- they are necessary for the operation of certain services (e.g. online banks, online stores and other forms of e-business...).
Types of cookies we use on this website
|CookieConsent||Saving the user's cookie preferences||1 year||Agenda d.o.o.|
|_pk_id||User identification and storage of the number of visits.||13 months||Matomo|
|_pk_ses||Counting site visits.||30 minutes||Matomo|
|_ga||This randomly generated unique number is used to calculate data about visiting our website.||2 years|
|_gat||A cookie is used to limit the frequency of hits.||1 minute|
|_gid||This randomly generated unique number is used to calculate data about visiting our website.||24 hours|